A best-in-class business deserves best-in-class service. Trust your fleet to a team that has served commercial customers for over 20 years. We know and understand your unique needs and are dedicated to following up our best sale with our best service.
- Commercial specialized staff
- Factory trained/certified ASE and master certified technicians in both diesel and gas engines, light and medium duty
- Loaners and rentals available, including diesels and other trucks
- DOT inspections
- No-appointment-necessary oil changes and maintenance on light and medium duty
- 2-year unlimited mileage warranty on Ford Factory Parts
- Limousine and motorhome maintenance and mechanical repair
- Over $2,000,000 parts in inventory
- Wholesale parts with extended night and Saturday hours
- Manufacturer-backed warranty on all
If It’s Business, It’s Personal
Apple Autos sells and services more commercial vehicles in the Twin Cities than any other dealer. Our brand upholds the value of flexibility and maintains an attitude of accommodation, ensuring you get the best vehicle according to your specific needs.
- Knowledgeable and experienced sales and service staff will provide a comprehensive resource for all of your commercial needs
- Each Apple location has a dedicated commercial sales and service team
- We partner with numerous body companies to assure you get the right vehicle at the right price
- Commercial lines of credit are available through several different financial institutions
- Commercial lease and finance programs specifically designed for your business needs
- Full maintenance and extended service contracts are available to help minimize unexpected expenses, taking the guess work out of your cost per mile
- Member of the Ford Commercial Vehicle Center
- Member of the Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Business Link
Commercial Express Checkout:
- Financing arranged through up to five lending arms
- Extended warranties discussed and optimal
- All paperwork and delivery in 5-10 minutes maximum
- At your location to save you time and trouble
Potential Tax Breaks
“Greater Benefits for Small Business”
A record commercial vehicles sales year has created low inventory counts for every manufacturer. If you need a commercial vehicle before the required December 31st service date for the 2019 tax year, Order Yours Today!
Life moves fast. Choose a team that can keep up with its accelerated demands. What does convenience look like to you? Meeting you at your business on your turf? Or a quick phone conversation? As business owners, we acknowledge the value of time and don’t want to waste any of yours. Call one of our commercial team members directly to discuss what you need and let us handle the rest. Once the process is set, you’ll be in-and-out with keys in your hand in less than 15 minutes.
- Do you have financing available for commercial customers?
Yes, we work with a number of financial institutions that provide commercial loans. We will work with you to structure the loan with the best terms available.
- Can I lease a commercial vehicle?
Yes. Commercial leases work different than a lease for a personal vehicle. Commercial leases have no mileage cap nor condition penalties at the end of the term. They are a great option if you’re looking to reduce your payment while still enjoying the vehicle best suited for your company.
- If I want to add things to my vehicle, such as bins, ladder racks, plows, flatbeds, or service bodies, how do I go about that?
We are happy to take care of all of that for you. We work with a number of vendors that provide all the items you require. You just let us know what you need, and we’ll have it ready to go by the time you pick up your vehicle. All those items can be included in your financing or lease.
- My current vehicle is in pretty bad shape, would you take it in on trade?
Absolutely! We are always interested in your trade even if it isn’t running. Our job is to make your life easier so that you can effectively run your company. You don’t need to worry about your old vehicle, or how it works into your new one. Let us take care of that factor.
- I’m a business owner, would I qualify for a fleet discount?
Fleet discounts are offered by each manufacturer and are similar in their requirements. We work with several different fleets and do whatever we can to help customers qualify for and obtain a fleet code from the manufacturer. Generally speaking, your company must own a minimum of 15 vehicles OR buy 5 vehicles at one time to qualify
Why We’re Different
Our brand promises and company values extend past our retail sales department. Apple Autos Commercial Solutions remains fully immersed in the culture of transparency, stress-free shopping, and extraordinary customer service. We are dedicated to providing your vehicle or fleet with the best sales, service, and ownership experience to keep your business moving.