Extended Service Contracts
An extended service contract covers nearly all components and parts in the event of a mechanical breakdown or failure as well as tires and wheels. A few components are excluded, such as routine maintenance items like wiper blades, light bulbs, etc.; cosmetic items like bumpers, carpet, trim, etc.; and damaged/corroded/rusted parts. However, extended service always includes 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance, Rental Car Coverage, and Towing Reimbursement.
Everyone at some point or another has misplaced their keys. It’s life. And it happens.
With the costs of new high-tech electronic keys/fobs reaching several hundred dollars, replacing them can be an expensive proposition.
EasyCare KeyCare provides 24/7 emergency assistance protecting you and your family from being locked out of your car or home. With KeyCare, you receive the following benefits:
- 24 Hour Lock Out Assistance – Simply call the 24 Hour EasyCare KeyCare Assistance toll-free number, 800-865=4249, and someone will come out to unlock your car or home.
- Replacement Coverage – EasyCare picks up the cost of replacing lost or stolen keys/fobs, including home or other keys that were lost.
- Recovery and Identity Protection – Keys are recovered without putting your identity or location at risk. With KeyCare, you’ll receive a key tag with your EasyCare member number and postage-paid return address. Anyone who finds the keys can drop them in a mailbox for return to the secure KeyCare Return Center. You’ll be contacted immediately, and the finder will never know your name or address.
- Taxi, Loaner, Towing and Driver’s Valet Assistance – If replacement keys can’t be made at the lock-out location, KeyCare will provide you with a taxi or rental car, and even towing coverage.
How did that get there? Unfortunately, dents are only a matter of time even for the most careful of car owners. Perhaps the greatest annoyance about dents is not the imperfection itself, but the fact that it de-values your vehicle. EasyCare Dent Repair service is a highly convenient and effective method for removing those minor dents and dings. EasyCare Dent Repair offers:
- A lifetime repair warranty guaranteeing 100% customer satisfaction on performed repairs, and that the dings or dents will not reappear.
- Quick and easy claims processing.
- Eligibility for new and used cars, as well as leased vehicles.
- Plans with no deductible.
EasyCare Dent Repair removes those unsightly shopping cart dents and car door dings (as well as other types of dents and dings) on vertical panels. It uses a Paintless Dent Repair process, an innovative way to virtually erase small dings and dents from painted sheet metal surfaces without harming the vehicle’s factory finish.
The EasyCare Dent Repair service agreement does not cover any type of collision damage, sharp creases, large dents (larger than 4 inches in diameter), hail damage (except in Florida), or surfaces where the paint has been damaged. Large dents generally require conventional body shop repair methods. Two to five-year plans cover unlimited Paintless Dent Repairs for the length of the term you select!
Some plans even cover pre-existing conditions!